Yield: 27 servings (1 cup each)
- 3 packets of lightly salted microwave popcorn (I used Pop Secret Sea Salt)
- 1 bag candy melts in your favorite color (found at local craft store)
- Nonpareils or sprinkles of your choice
- Conversation candy hearts or preferred garnish (optional)
- Pop 1 packet of popcorn in microwave as directed. Pour cooked popcorn into large bowl.
- Melt 1/3 of candy melts in glass measuring cup for 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir melted chocolate with a spoon and drizzle over popcorn. Using a large spoon, stir popcorn and chocolate mixture until evenly coated.
- Add nonpareils or sprinkles while the chocolate is still warm. Stir again and transfer to airtight bag or container.
- Allow to cool before adding conversation heart candy or other garnish. Repeat with remaining popcorn packets. Serve or package as desired. Enjoy!