STUFFED PORTOBELLA MUSHROOMS
Yield: 2 stuffed mushrooms
- 2 medium/large portobella mushrooms
- 1.5 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, rinsed and pat dry
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper (optional)
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse mushrooms. Pat dry and set aside to fully dry.
- Combine ricotta, seasonings, spinach, and 1/3 cup of the cheese.
- Divide mixture evenly and stuff each mushroom. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side.
21 Day Fix count: 1 mushroom = 1.5 green, 1 red, 1 blue